Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is BFD Jazz Noir?
- What do I need in order to use this expansion pack?
- What is included?
- What articulations are included?
- Who is BFD Jazz Noir recorded by?
- How much disk space is used by BFD Jazz Noir when installed?
- Do you allow license transfers?
What is BFD Jazz Noir?
BFD Jazz Noir is an expansion pack for BFD3, that captures a rare Camco drum kit, Istanbul cymbals, and an additional vintage Gretsch snare drum. Tuned and processed by our in-house engineers, this kit is perfect for all jazz genres.
What do I need in order to use this expansion pack?
BFD Jazz Noir requires a registered copy of BFD3.
What is included?
- Camco ‘Oaklawn’ 20" x 14" Kick Drum (4-Ply Jasper shell)
- Camco ‘Oaklawn’ 12" x 10" Rack Tom (4-Ply Jasper shell)
- Camco ‘Oaklawn’ 14” x 14” Floor Tom (4-Ply Jasper shell)
- Camco ‘Oaklawn’ 14” x 5” Snare Drum (4-Ply Jasper shell)
- Gretsch 14” x 6.5” 1930's Round Badge Snare Drum
- Istanbul 14" Agop Signature Hi-Hats
- Istanbul 20” Traditional Dark Crash
- Istanbul 24” Special Edition Ride
What articulations are included?
- Kick: Hit
- Snares: Hit, Rimshot, Rim Click, Side Stick, Half Edge, Drag, Stickshot, Sweep (Brushes only)
- Toms: Hit, Rim Click, Rimshot, Stickshot
- Hihat: Pedal, Closed Shank, Closed Tip, Quarter Shank, Quarter Tip, Half Open Shank, Half Open Tip, Three Quarter Shank, Three Quarter Tip, Open Shank, Open Tip
- Cymbals: Hit, Bell, Edge
- Kick: Oktava MK220 (in) Neumann TLM103 (out)
- Snare: Avantone CK-1 (top) Røde NT5 (bottom)
- Toms: SE 3A
- Hihat: Oktava MK220
- Overheads: AKG C451B Pair
- Room: Golden Age Project R1 Pair
- Trash: Avantone CK-1
- Mono Room: AEA R84
Who is BFD Jazz Noir recorded by?
BFD Jazz Noir was recorded and produced in-house at FXpansion by Drew Vernon, Michael Bugh, and Jay Sikora.
How much disk space is used by BFD Jazz Noir when installed?
The download size is approximately 23GB. Disk space required is 23GB.
Do you allow license transfers?
- If you're the seller, you must contact us in advance of the sale. If you're a prospective second-hand buyer, you must check that the seller is cleared to sell. If in doubt, contact us.
- Review copies, NFRs (Not For Resale copies, sometimes used for in-store demos), etc., cannot be transferred under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse a license transfer request.
Once a transfer is authorized the new owner is entitled to exactly the same upgrade paths and technical support resources as if they had bought the product new. Please see our guide on License Transfers for more information.