What is BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals?
BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals is an expansion pack for FXpansion's BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2 software drum instruments.
What do I need in order to use BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals?
BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals requires a registered copy of BFD3, BFD Eco or BFD2 (versions 2.1 and later only) and a suitable system on which to run it.
Can I use this product with BFD 1.x?
No - this expansion can only be used with BFD3, BFD Eco or BFD2 (versions 2.1 or later only). BFD 2.1 is a free update to all registered BFD2 users.
Why does it have these requirements?
BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2.1 (and later versions) are equipped to handle the data format and custom channel layout featured in this expansion; previous versions of BFD2 and BFD 1.x cannot.
What kind of limitations exist when using this product with BFD Eco?
When using this expansion in BFD Eco, limitations apply in terms of the audio channels and articulations that are available (this is one of BFD Eco's limitations, as opposed to the fully-featured BFD3 or BFD2).
BFD Eco is a streamlined instrument based on the BFD2 engine.
Is BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals a download product or a boxed product?
BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals is available only as a downloadable product from the FXpansion.com shop.
How big is the download?
The download is approximately 2.4GB.
Is BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals related to any previous product?
BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals was originally available from Platinum Samples as 'Bosphorus Stanton Moore Cymbals'. BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals is the same product, as Platinum Samples has ceased distribution for this product.
If you are an existing customer who purchased the pack from Platinumsamples.com, please contact our support team with your original serial number.
How much disk space is used by BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals when installed?
During the BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals installer, you are given the option of installing the data for BFD3 only or for BFD2/BFD Eco/BFD3.
- BFD3: 6.5GB for a full installation (reduced detail options also available)
You should install this version if you intend to use BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals in BFD3 only. The data in this version is compressed for use with BFD3 but it will not work in BFD2 or BFD Eco.
- BFD2/BFD Eco/BFD3: 15GB for a full installation (reduced detail options also available)
You should install this version if you intend to use BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals in BFD2 and BFD Eco. The data is uncompressed and will also work in BFD3.
What is included?
The following cymbals/hihat are included:
- 22" Wide Ride: Sticks
- 20" Wide Ride: Sticks
- 20" Trash Crash: Sticks and Mallets
- 20" Pang Thang Crash: Sticks and Mallets
- 18" Smash Crash: Sticks and Mallets
- 16" Smash Crash: Sticks and Mallets
- 14" Fat Hats: Sticks
Is BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals a FXpansion product?
No - BFD Stanton Moore Cymbals was recorded and produced by John Emrich for Cymbal Masters.
It is distributed in download form on the FXpansion site. Audio and Grooves must be purchased separately.
Do you allow license transfers?
- If you're the seller, you must contact us in advance of the sale. If you're the prospective second-hand buyer, you must check that the seller is cleared to sell. If in doubt, contact us.
- There is a flat $50 fee per product for a license transfer, which can be purchased from our online shop.
- Review copies, NFRs (Not For Resale copies, sometimes used for in-store demos), etc., cannot be transferred under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse a license transfer request.
Once a transfer is authorized and the fee has been paid, the new owner is entitled to exactly the same upgrade paths and technical support resources as if they had bought the product new.